To ensure your freezer remains operational and economical for as long as possible, regular maintenance is important.
Freezers are one of the appliances that don’t break down very often but if they do you might experience some of the following issues:
- Freezer is not freezing enough
- Freezer is not freezing at all
- Freezer is producing too much frost
- Lights are off in the freezer
- Freezer is leaking water
- Freezer makes awkward noise
- Freezer door does not close due to frost build-up
These freezer issues could be related to the thermostat, sensors, fuses or some other problems. If any of these issues occur, or you might experience a different issue with your freezer – we are here to help. Give us a call.