Refrigerator Repair Service
When you think about it you will realize that your refrigerator is one of the most important appliances in your home. The main reason is because it stores food which is a basic necessity we need on daily basis. Hence, we need our refrigerator to work properly. Remember the power outage several years ago? Thousands of households lost food because the refrigerator was not working.
When your refrigerator breaks down you need to fix it as soon as possible. Your refrigerator could be broken if you notice one or more of following issues:
- Refrigerator is plugged in, but shows no signs of working and there is no light or sound
- Refrigerator is making noise (ticking, clicking, cracking, spinning…)
- Refrigerator cools too much (more than it should)
- Refrigerator does not cool enough (items in the refrigerator are warm)
- Refrigerator has too much frost at the door or other areas
- Refrigerator is leaking water underneath
- Refrigerator does not close properly
- Freezer part is working, but refrigerator is not working
If any of these issues appear, or you may have different problem, we are here to help.