TIP: Please note that providing us with more information will speed up the process of properly servicing your appliance. Providing the model and serial number your appliance will help determine the issue and address it accordingly. Also, please include any error codes that show up on the display, that will also help.
Sample of some common error codes that you might see for different appliances:
– C-81, C-82 Over temperature Type 2 Not enough ventilation
– E:02 Operates without heating Ground fault at water heater
– E:14 Program stops with draining No impulses from flow sensor
– E:22 Drain pump fault End of program Residual water in the sump
– Er22 Touch key fault, Electrical link between two touch keys
– Er25 Defective electronics connection
– E4 ELIN – ASIC communication fault
– F4 TouchControl disconnected due to overheating
– F-40 Power control board failure Type 1 or Type 2
– Failure – Type 1 Failure type 1 comes from the power control board.
– U4 Cooking sensor temperature fault (cooking sensor NTC)
– U240, U400 Overvoltage
There are hundreds of error codes and messages for different appliance, so they do help when troubleshooting the problem.